MS Dhoni (Mahendra Singh Dhoni) Skipper Cool, Mr. Reliable, Mr. never-under strain, requires no presentation.
The young man (MS Dhoni) from Ranchi who was encouraged to be a wicket-guardian rather than a batsman has made considerable progress from being a ticket authority working with the Indian Railroads to managing Group India to triumph in uber ICC competitions. He is additionally the main skipper to win each of the three ICC trophies (ICC World T20 2007, ICC ODI World Container 2011, ICC Champions Trophy 2013).
Conceived on July 7, 1981, Dhoni has dependably been viewed as one of the best finishers in the constrained overs design. Indeed, that, as well as his speedy, nimble stumpings as a wicket-manager, has made him truly outstanding in cricket history. As of late, the previous captain turned into the main Indian wicket-guardian to impact 400 One Day Universal expulsions. Was that a reality you knew or did we let the cat out of the bag as of now? There are numerous more certainties, records of Dhoni that are coming to your direction.
A wicket-attendant with long hair made history when he drove India to win the T20 World Glass in 2007 and as far back as at that point, there has been no thinking back. The motion picture buffs and cricket fans might not have passed up a great opportunity for MS Dhoni the motion picture, however, there are a couple of pieces which are as yet missing from the confound.
As far back as MS Dhoni assumed control as skipper from Rahul Dravid in 2007, the assaulting right-gave batsman has guaranteed that Group India had nothing to stress over. The inheritance Dhoni worked as a chief left a major hole to fill for current India commander Virat Kohli. The wicket-attendant resigned as skipper of India in the restricted overs arrange on January 4, 2017. Prior to December 30, 2014, Dhoni reported his retirement from Test cricket.
The cricket-fixated fans in the sub-landmass may thoroughly understand Dhoni and what his achievements are on the field, yet off-field how well do you know the previous captain? The fans think about his affection for bicycles yet what else does Dhoni hunger for and want?
Here are a couple of actualities which you might not have thought about Mahendra Singh Dhoni.
1. MS Dhoni is a music buff. The previous captain is an energetic devotee of old Hindi motion picture tunes.
his most loved artist is the late Kishore Kumar.
2. MS Dhoni is an enormous WWE fan. His most loved wrestlers were Bret the ‘Hired gunman’ Hart and Mass Hogan.
3. MS Dhoni was a huge football fan before he became a cricketer. He is also known to have a hand in badminton.
4. Dhoni was conferred with the honorary rank of Lt Colonel by the Indian Territorial Army in 2011, the second Indian cricketer after Kapil Dev.
5. MS Dhoni is quick companions with Bipasha Basu and John Abraham. Not exclusively was the previous captain great companions with the ex-couple, his hairdo was likewise roused by John.
1. MS Dhoni has the most tons as skipper while batting at the No.7 position
The previous captain has nine centuries in his ODI vocation and two of those tons originate from batting at No.7 position. The most by any skipper who has played in the lower-arrange position.
2. MS Dhoni was suggested for Group India captain by Sachin Tendulkar.
Group India was searching for somebody to lead the group after Rahul Dravid in 2007, a man who could help the Men dressed in Blue accomplish all radiance in Universal cricket. 2007 is recognized as the year new captain MS Dhoni helped India win the inaugural ICC T20 World Glass.
3. Most T20I matches won as skipper
Dhoni’s shot to notoriety was in the briefest organization of the diversion as he has captained India in 70 T20I matches where he has won 41 of them. In the second spot was Darren Sammy of West Non-mainstream players with 27 wins. The hole between the two chiefs is colossal!
4. MS Dhoni was the primary player to score 1000 keeps running in T20I without scoring 50 years
In T20Is, Dhoni was constantly referred to as the deadly finisher as his spot at No.7 has helped the previous chief achieve 1000 keeps running without scoring 50 years.
5. Dhoni was Group India’s first chief to help achieve No.1 spot in Test rankings
Under MS Dhoni’s captaincy, India beat the Test cricket rankings without precedent for 2009 and not just that, he was additionally the best Indian skipper with 27 Test wins, obscuring Sourav Ganguly’s 21.
Read more post